Weekly Spa Time
It’s important to dedicate some self-care spa time once a week. It’s a part of all elegant ladies grooming routines. This can include facials, nails and hair. You can go to a spa or do it yourself at home!
A Refreshing Spring Cleaning
Maintaining your elegant elegant beauty with a fixed beauty routine is a must if you want to look your best. Honestly, there are no shortcuts on this one!
Ask any elegant lady out there what she spends her money on, and she will answer: beauty treatments and products. It’s all part of improving your life and refining yourself.
First of all, not everyone has the time to go get their nails, hair and facials done every month. With the time it takes to get to the salons, wait and go ahead with the actual treatment, it can really take a while. Depending on your schedule, you may want to consider doing treatments at home. Whatever the circumstance, elegant ladies always make the effort. It’s a habit of all high-value women.
What Can You Do At Home?
Steam your face, exfoliate and add a cleansing and hydrating mask. It’s great to do this on a Sunday, after wearing so much makeup on the weekend. This is necessary once a week.
If you have short and square nails, it’s so easy to do a manicure and pedicure at home. Short nails are also the most elegant and clean. Short nails also look more clean and elegant. It won’t take too much time. You can also buy the equipment to do gel nails at home!
This one is easy. Just a colour, trim and tweeze each week!
Body scrubs should be done 1-2 times a week. Moisturize by applying baby oil after showering.
What Can You Do At Salons?
Everything else that really needs someone else's expertise or tools.
- Injections - I do Botox every 3rd month on my forehead. I've tried fillers too.
- Special face treatments - Acne treatments like laser for scarring, dermabrasion and everything else that's currently on the facial treatment market.
- Deep tissue Massage - I become really stiff in my muscles sometimes so going for sessions of deep tissue massage is extremely necessary for myself.
- Laser Hair Removal - Skip shaving and invest in laser hair removal. It’s totally worth it!
- Hair - Cut and color is a must in a salon if you want to have safe and good results.
There are so many beauty treatments out there to do and discover. The sky is your limit! Remember, a high-value woman always makes the effort to groom and refine herself. Making sure you stick to these routines will make you look more refined and help you make an entrance wherever you go. If you liked this post, don't forget to follow our finishing school blog for more articles like this one!